While respecting the right of individuals to the protection of personal data, we aim to ensure the protection of personal data processed on this website.
The data we collect on this website is processed by UAB IZET (hereinafter referred to as the Company).
UAB IZET, Address: Kuršių st. 7, Kaunas, El. p .: firstname.lastname@example.org
OBJECTIVES OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
Guidelines and purposes for the processing of personal data:
- To create opportunities to use the services provided by the Company and the goods offered for purchase.
- To maintain relations with customers, to provide them with notifications about changed services, prices, to create opportunities to contact the Company's representatives.
- Respond to inquiries related to the Company's services and goods.
- Advertise the services provided by the Company and the goods offered for purchase.
- In all the above cases, the Company processes personal data only to the extent necessary to achieve clearly defined and legitimate purposes, taking into account the protection of data privacy.
The data collected by the Company may include the following data and changes thereto:
- name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, delivery address, IP address.
DATA RETENTION TERMS
Personal data is processed and stored for a maximum of 3 years from the date of your visit to the website when ordering, booking or filling in the forms.
ORIGIN OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is obtained from the users themselves who visit the e-shop and submit inquiries and inquiries by filling out the order forms in the shopping cart.
Any data provided by you may be transferred to third parties providing services to the Company and / or acting on behalf of the Company, or to companies affiliated with the Company, and such third parties may process such personal data. In cases directly provided for by law, the data subject's data may be transferred (upon request) to the competent authorities.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The company guarantees the rights of data subjects provided by law and informs that any data subject has the right to:
- Know (be informed) about the processing of your personal data;
- Request that the Company grant access to and rectify or delete the data subject's personal data ("right to be forgotten"), or restrict the processing of the data, or the right not to consent to the processing of the data, as well as the right to data portability.
-Return your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the data processing prior to the withdrawal of the consent, the right to object to the data processing.
- Submit a complaint regarding the processing of personal data to the State Data Protection Inspectorate, whose website address is www.ada.lt, if the data subject considers that his or her personal data is being processed in violation of his or her rights and legitimate interests in accordance with applicable legislation.
- Refuse or object to being subject to automated assessment or profiling.